Antonelli College Certificate in Wedding and Event Planning
Each student is assigned a mentor to guide you through the training and certification requirements. Mentors are industry professionals and educators available by phone, email, messaging, and Skype.
Upon successful completion of the Certified Wedding Planner
program, you will:
- Have a portfolio of business contracts, pricing information,
packages, and presentation tools.
- Understand the process for setting up a legal wedding
planning business and be knowledgeable about business structure; licenses;
insurances; and major local, state, and federal laws and regulations that
affect business, as well as the procedural requirements necessary for
- Be proficient in prospecting for and contracting with
wedding planning clients.
- Understand how to use marketing, publishing, and public
relations to promote and increase your business.
- Understand how to develop service packages that give you a
competitive edge in your local market.
- Be proficient in skills such as budget planning, vendor
selection, and wedding design.
- Have knowledge of how to read and understand existing vendor
contracts and create new ones.
- Be familiar with wedding design elements, fabrics, and
styles, and traditional and non-traditional etiquette.
- Be familiar with various wedding traditions and cultures and
how to incorporate a client’s ethnic or cultural background into the
- Understand the six stages of an event experience and ways to
- Develop your skills using wedding and event planning
software, tools, and resources.
- Be able to develop and successfully implement a wedding day
- Be able to use the event planning process to design and
deliver a successful wedding or social event.
- Know how to develop your preferred local industry vendor
- Be able to successfully work with a bridal client to plan,
design, and deliver her dream wedding.
To register for this online program through Antonelli College click here or fill out the form below and a representative will contact you.